Change Agent. Brand Futurist. Best-selling Author. Martin Lindstrom is one of the world’s premier (and toughest) brand building experts – advising Fortune 100 brands from the Coca-Cola Company to Nestle to Red Bull on how to build future-proof brands. Lindstrom is the recipient of TIME Magazine’s “Worlds 100 Most Influential People”
He is a New York Times and Wall St Journal best-selling author of six groundbreaking books on branding, including Buyology: The Truth and Lies About Why We Buy, BRANDsense and Brandwashed.
Buyology was voted “pick of the year” by USA Today, and appeared on the Top 10 bestseller lists in the US and worldwide, including the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. His book BRANDsense was acclaimed by the Wall Street Journal as “…one of the five best marketing books ever published.”
His latest book (St. Martin’s Press, New York): SMALL DATA – The Tiny Clues That Uncover Huge Trends, is out February 2016.
Nomination & Award List:
- December 2016: SMALL DATA is recommended in Success magazine’s List of 2016 Books to Make You Successful.
- December 2016: Stacklist features SMALL DATA as a best book for entrepreneurs in 2016
- December 2016: LinkedIn Top Voices 2016 selects Small Data as a Top Voice for 2016
Martin Lindstrom, the author of the New York Times bestseller “Small Data,” who explores consumer psychology and how subconscious signals influence every decision we make — and how companies use these signals to get ahead
- December 2016: Small Data is a runner-up on Harvey Schachter’s top 10 business books of 2016.
- December 2016: INC magazine selects Small Data as Small Data a top Sales and Marketing book for 2016 on Inc.com.
- December 2016: 800-CEO-READ selects Small Data on their Shortlist for 2016 Business Book Awards.
- October 2016: strategy + business selects Small Data as the best business book of 2016 in marketing.
- March 2016: Small Data made number 9 on the NYT bestseller list.
- February 2016: Small Data hit #1 on Barnes & Nobles.
Martin Lindstrom has carved out a niche as a global expert and pioneer in the fields of consumer psychology, marketing, brands, and neuro-scientific research.
He has developed an unorthodox way of doing what every company says it wants to do: understand its consumers’ deepest desires and turn them into breakthrough products, brands or retail experiences.
In 2015, Thinkers50 ranked Martin number 18 amongst the world’s most influential management thinkers.
He is the anchor and producer of NBC’s popular TV show; ‘Main Street Makeover’ on TODAY; a columnist for Fast Company and TIME – and continues to feature in the Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, The Economist, New York Times, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Washington Post, USA Today, and numerous publications and television channels worldwide.
SEMI PREMIUM PARTNER